Our team is important to us. We want you to fit in, we want you to feel a part of our team culture, and we want you (and the rest of our team) to come to work satisfied and happy each day – yes, we are building a happiness-centered practice and we love it.
We are leaders in child psychology and have built a team of psychologists who share this vision, we would love you to join us if you too, share this vision.
So if you are someone whom…
- likes to CONNECT with your fellow team members
- likes to SHARE resources and knowledge with your fellow team members
- VALUES making a difference in the lives of others
- has highly developed COMMUNICATION skills
- believes in working COLLABORATIVELY
- believes in continued LEARNING and personal development
- would like to be part of a CLIENT-FOCUSSED team
…then we absolutely must meet!
Full registration with AHPRA.
Please forward your resume with short cover letter setting out your availability.
We are ready for you to start now, so lets get the ball rolling.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team.