Amy da Silva
Child and Adolescent Psychologist
Amy is a registered psychologist who has completed a Master of Educational and Developmental Psychology.
Amy has worked with children, adolescents and their families, providing psychological support and assessments across multiple school settings. She has had extensive experience in providing early intensive behavioural intervention for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
In working with clients, Amy draws upon the fundamental principles of cognitive behavioural therapy and incorporates a range of evidence-based techniques designed to suit the individual and their needs.
She is passionate about supporting children and adolescents to achieve optimal psychological and educational outcomes, and where possible, strongly believes in working collaboratively with parents, school personnel and external agencies.
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology and Psychophysiology)
- Postgraduate Diploma of Psychology
- Master of Psychology (Educational and Developmental)
- Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia, AHPRA
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
- 0-18 years of age
- Anxiety and Depression
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Early Intervention
- Positive Behaviour Management
- Social Skills Training
- Mindfulness and Relaxation
- Cognitive and Educational Assessments
Amy is currently providing Telehealth services only (see services to find out more about telehealth)