Amy da Silva
Child and Adolescent Psychologist, Senior Psychologist
Amy is a registered psychologist who has completed a Master of Educational and Developmental Psychology.
Amy has worked with children, adolescents and their families, providing psychological support and assessments across multiple school settings. She has had extensive experience in providing early intervention for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
In working with clients, Amy draws upon the fundamental principles of cognitive behavioural therapy and incorporates a range of evidence-based techniques designed to suit the individual and their needs.
She is passionate about supporting children and adolescents to achieve optimal psychological and educational outcomes, and where possible, strongly believes in working collaboratively with parents, school personnel and external agencies.
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology and Psychophysiology)
- Postgraduate Diploma of Psychology
- Master of Psychology (Educational and Developmental)
- Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia, AHPRA
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
- Autism Diagnostic Interview – Revised Edition (ADI-R)
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule – Second Edition (ADOS-II)
- 0-25 years of age
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Early Intervention
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Assessment
- LGBTQIA+ Mental Health
- Anxiety and Depression
- Positive Behaviour Management
- Social Skills Intervention
- Mindfulness and Relaxation
- Cognitive and Educational Assessments
Amy is available at our Niddrie Clinic, Monday to Thursday