Child & Adolescent Psychologist, Senior Psychologist
Hannah has specialist endorsement as an Educational & Developmental Psychologist. Her studies were undertaken through The University of Melbourne, where she advanced her knowledge of child and adolescent psychology and completed major theses investigating the cognitive aspects of early reading processes and the development of self-regulated learning in adolescents.
Hannah has experience working in a range of education settings, and finds the process of collaborating with school staff crucial in providing the best outcomes for children and families. Hannah is passionate about assisting young people and their parents in providing practical, evidence-based strategies for a range of social, emotional, developmental, and learning needs.
- Educational and Developmental Psychologist
- BA (Hons), The University of Melbourne
- Master of Educational Psychology, The University of Melbourne
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia, AHPRA
- Friends for Life
- Cognitive Assessment
- Specific Learning Difficulty Assessment
- Social Skills Intervention
- School Liaison
- Autism Treatment