Child & Adolescent Psychologist, Director
Melissa Juzva is an Educational & Developmental Psychologist. Melissa’s career as a psychologist has involved work in all sectors of education in Victoria and as such she believes it is imperative to work closely with schools to assist them in supporting the young people she works with.
For over 20 years Melissa has been providing assessment, counselling, group interventions, professional development and parenting seminars on a range of topics that supports psychological wellbeing and cognitive development of young people.
In 2015 she was the first Australian psychologist to attend UCLA and be trained in the highly regarded evidenced based PEERS® social skills intervention program for adolescents. Melissa has a special interest in assessing and diagnosing autism as well as working with high functioning autistic children and adolescents, including difficult to detect girls on the spectrum. Melissa also provides ongoing supervision to psychologists gaining their endorsement in Educational & Developmental Psychology as well as university students.
- Educational and Developmental Psychologist
- BA (Hons), Victoria University
- M Psych (Child & Educational) Monash University
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society since 1997
- Fellow of the College of Educational and Developmental Psychologists
- Board approved supervisor
- Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia, AHPRA
- Honorary Fellow Melbourne University
- Honorary Fellow Monash University
- Triple P
- Tuning in Kids
- Autism Assessment & Treatment
- Social Skills Intervention
- Severe Behaviour disorders
- School Liaison
- Supervision of Psychologists
Melissa consults at the Keilor clinic on alternate Tuesdays.