Nadine is a registered psychologist who completed her Master of Educational and Developmental Psychology at Monash University.
Having previous experience in early intervention and educational settings, Nadine adopts a holistic approach to support the development and wellbeing of young people by working collaboratively with individuals themselves as well as their families, teachers, and other practitioners. She is passionate about neurodiverse affirming practice and is dedicated to ensuring that all young people can access and thrive within the community and educational settings.
Nadine has a special interest in assessing neurodevelopmental disorders such as Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), and Specific Learning Disorder (SLD) as well as supporting young people presenting with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties. While she prides herself on her creativity and ability make sessions fun and engaging for young people, she adopts a person-centred, strengths-based approach while incorporating evidence-based therapeutic frameworks such as Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) to empower individuals to achieve their individual goals.
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours)
- Master of Educational and Developmental Psychology
- Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia, AHPRA
- Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) training
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-II)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Emotional and Behavioural Regulation
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Anxiety, including OCD
- School Support and Education Planning
- Friendships and Interpersonal Skills
Nadine consults at the Niddrie clinic on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Nadine is available to see, Medicare, NDIS self-managed clients and private clients.