Child & Adolescent Psychologist
Natalie is a registered psychologist who works with children, adolescents, young adults, and families in a range of contexts including schools, early intervention, and research.
Natalie is passionate about supporting neurodiverse clients including those who are autistic, ADHD or who have a specific learning disorder (SLD). She also supports clients with an intellectual disability and Down syndrome.
Natalie provides person-centred therapeutic intervention and works with clients on adaptive functioning goals to assist with activities of daily living. Natalie draws on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), positive behaviour support (PBS) and neuroaffirming practices to support clients with anxiety, emotion regulation, social challenges, and self-discovery. She also administers cognitive, educational assessments and autism assessments.
Natalie is a creative practitioner. She values collaborating with parents, schools, and other therapists to implement intentional supports and accommodations. She appreciates neurodiversity and is passionate about supporting those with extra special needs
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Master of Psychology (Educational and Developmental)
- Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia, AHPRA
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (MAPS)
- Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) training
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Intellectual Disability
- Cognitive and Educational Assessment
- Positive behaviour management
- Emotion Regulation
- Toilet Training
- Friendship and social skills
- School and education planning
Natalie consults at the Niddrie clinic on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Natalie is available to see Medicare, NDIS self managed clients and private clients.