Child and Adolescent Psychologist
Stephanie is a psychologist registered with the Psychology Board of Australia. Stephanie completed her undergraduate studies at Victoria University, and her Master of Psychology (Educational and Developmental) at the University of Melbourne. She is currently undertaking further training to become an endorsed Educational and Developmental Psychologist.
Stephanie has experience working with children, adolescents and young people from diverse backgrounds in both schools and private practice. She has particular interest in working with those who experience anxiety, depression, low confidence, social challenges, behavioural issues and learning difficulties. Stephanie conducts comprehensive psycho-educational assessments and provides age-appropriate, evidence-based support strategies to parents and school personnel to enhance learning outcomes for her clients.
Stephanie is client-centred in her approach and works predominately from a Cognitive Behaviour Therapy framework. She utilises other evidence-based therapies within her work such as Solution Focused Therapy and Mindfulness to suit individual client needs. Stephanie believes a collaborative approach to therapy is imperative to achieve optimal emotional, mental, social and educational outcomes for her clients and therefore involves parents/caregivers, school personnel and allied health professionals.
Stephanie accepts referrals from Medicare (Better Access/Mental Health Care Plan), Private Health, and Private Pay.
- B.Psych (Interpersonal & Organisational), Victoria University
- Grad Dip Psych, Victoria University
- M Psych (Educational & Developmental), Melbourne University
- Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia, AHPRA
- Currently completing Educational and Developmental Psychology Registrar Program
- Secret Agent Society
- Autism Diagnostic Interview (Revised) – ADI-R
- 3-21 years old
- Anxiety & Stress
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Behaviour Support
- Social Skills Training
- Grief and Loss
- Mindfulness and Relaxation
- Teacher strategies/school liaison
- Cognitive & Learning Assessments
Stephanie is available on Mondays.