PEERS® Social Skills Group for Adolescents
- Peers® for Adolescents is an evidence-based social skills intervention for motivated teens in secondary school who are interested in making and keeping friends and/or handling conflict and rejection.
- Teens and parents attend 14 weekly telehealth sessions over Zoom for 90 minutes each week.
- Teens are taught social skills through didactic lessons and role-play demonstrations, and practice these skills during online socialisation activities
- Parents attend separate telehealth sessions and are taught how to assist their teens in making and keeping friends
- Parent participation is required
- Commences September 16th 2020